CASTWIN’s High-definition encoder offering highest video quality with low latency. It shows excellent performance for inputting signal (Analog & Digital) to output as transport stream signal after compressing and encoding for suitable digital transmission with various supported formats. Moreover, it supports both MPEG-2 and H.264 so that it makes operators select the format as they want.
the best performing encoding device with high resolution
up to 1080i
· Good option for Real time encoding with low latency
· Low cost and High performance
· Able to secure space with compact and light weight
· Make operators pay for less labor fee as offering quick
and easy setup
· Low latency as 800ms
· Digital, Analog and Serial Digital embedded audio inputs.
· 5.1 channel SPDIF audio optical input.(Pass Through)
· Additional 1xASI input for supporting of insertion of
externally generated PSIP into the transport stream.
· Video input Auto detection function.
· Selectable MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 AVC HD/SD real-time
· Simultaneous outputting of 2xTransport stream (ASI) with
· UDP/IP or RTP/IP transport stream.
· CBR or VBR outputs
· Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG-1 Layer Ⅱ, AAC-LC,
HE-AAC audio encoding.
· User selectable resolution and bit rate.
· Supports internally generated TVCT & CVCT, SDT, NIT.
· Supports EIA-708 closed caption insertion via HD-SDI
· Control and monitoring via web browser, front panel or